Parts Department Manager
Morrell Motors is one of Taupo’s longest standing Automotive Dealerships, operating since 1983. Morrell Motors is a multi-franchise Dealership, authorised agents for Mercedes-Benz, Subaru, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, RAM, Chrysler, Jeep & Dodge. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Parts Department Manager to join our friendly, award winning and growing team.
To be successful in this position, your skills and attributes will include:
- Proven exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Evidence of building and maintaining successful relationships and alliances
- Knowledge of the intricacies of how to run a successful Parts Department
- Certificate in Automotive Parts or equivalent mechanical knowledge
- Excellent communication
- A positive attitude
- A current clean NZ Driver’s Licence
- A reliable and honest work ethic
- A clean and tidy appearance
- The ability to work well to deadlines and under pressure
- Experience with our franchise partners, parts trader etc would be advantageous
The successful applicant will in turn receive:
- Excellent remuneration package with bonus opportunities
- Paid annual Birthday leave
- Front of house uniform
- Ongoing training and the opportunity to expand your skills
- Become a key player on a friendly, ambitious team
This position’s job description includes:
- Meeting sales targets with our franchise partners
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with suppliers and customers alike
- Promoting/marketing genuine parts from our franchise partners
- Maintaining efficient parts stock inventory
- Assist with parts enquiry from Service Department and trade/retail customers i.e. phone, email, walk-in enquiries
- Parts invoicing/charging/quoting for Service Department and trade/retail customers
- Responsible for pre-pick parts for Service Department
- Overseeing Parts Consultant
- Other general duties as requested from Management
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
- Be courteous and polite to all customers and staff alike
This position is for a minimum of 42.5 hours per week, 7:45am – 5:15pm with one Saturday in four being by way of roster, 4.5 hours, 8:30am – 1pm.
An immediate start can be arranged for the successful applicant.
This exciting opportunity will allow the successful applicant the opportunity to grow the Parts Department while adding their touch to proven systems and procedures in place.
Learn more about our company here: www.morrellmotors.co.nz – Taupo’s Large Business Excellence Winner – 2019.
Find out why Taupo is such a great place to live: www.lovetaupo.com
Morrell Motors is a drug, alcohol, and smoke-free work place.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.