General Manager Personal Assistant/Sales Consultant
Morrell Motors is one of Taupo’s longest standing Automotive Dealerships, operating since 1983. Morrell Motors is a multi-franchise Dealership, authorised agents for Mercedes-Benz, Subaru, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, RAM, Chrysler, Jeep & Dodge. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a General Manager Personal Assistant/Sales Consultant to join our friendly, award winning and growing team.
To be successful in this position, your skills and attributes will include:
- A passion for the Automotive industry
- Excellent communication
- Exceptional customer service
- A positive attitude
- A current clean NZ driver’s licence
- A reliable and honest work ethic
- A clean and tidy appearance
- The ability to work well to deadlines and under pressure
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience in the Automotive industry would be an advantage but not essential
The successful applicant will in turn receive:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Front of house uniform
- Ongoing on-site training and the opportunity to advance your career
- Paid annual Birthday leave
- Become a key player on a friendly, ambitious team
- Performance based incentives
- A culture that celebrates success
This position’s job description includes:
- Assisting the General Manager with daily operational duties
- Assisting with growth opportunities of Morrell Motors
- Assisting with marketing, promotional events, EDM, social media, website maintenance
- Selling used vehicles from our ‘Premium Used Car’ selection
- Assisting with new vehicle enquiries
- Selling insurance products
- Writing finance with our providers & ledger management
- Completing accurate trade-in assessments & liaising with Wholesalers
- Following company process in the road to a sale
- Listing vehicles online including photographs & videography
- Administrative tasks
- Prospecting and relationship managing
- After sales follow up
- Managing our social work club
This position is on a rostered system where alternate Saturday work is required. Monday – Friday, followed by Tuesday – Saturday.
An immediate start can be arranged for the successful applicant with on the job training. Contact Mark Morrell – General Manager for a full, detailed job description.
Work alongside industry respected, experienced team members in a company that’s going places!
Learn more about our company here: www.morrellmotors.co.nz – Taupo’s Large Business Excellence Winner – 2019.
Find out why Taupo is such a great place to live: www.lovetaupo.com
Morrell Motors is a drug, alcohol and smoke-free workplace.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.