Administration / Marketing Clerk
Morrell Motors is one of Taupo’s longest standing Automotive Dealerships, operating since 1983. Morrell Motors is a multi-franchise Dealership, authorised agents for Mercedes-Benz, Subaru, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, RAM, Chrysler, Jeep & Dodge. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administration/Marketing Clerk to join our friendly, award winning and growing team.
To be successful in this position, your skills and attributes will include:
- Experience with IMS (MYOB) pay roll
- Experience in bank reconciliation
- Experience in accounting practices
- Proficient with computer-based administration tasks, XL, word etc
- Experience creating rosters and managing annual leave requests
- Be a good analytical thinker
- Experience in marketing, conquest activity and owned activity
- Able to think outside the box for interactive marketing initiatives
- Experience with social media, GMB pages etc
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong team player
- Motivated, reliable and have a positive attitude
- Great work ethic and good personal values
- Committed to stay with the company long term
- A positive attitude
- A reliable and honest work ethic
The successful applicant will in turn receive:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Front of house work uniform
- Ongoing on-site training and the opportunity to expand your skills
- Paid annual Birthday leave
- Become a key player on a friendly, ambitious team
- A culture that celebrates success
This position’s job description includes:
- Welcoming customers upon arrival to the Dealership
- Processing of customer payments as per invoices
- Answer telephone calls and direct to correct Departments
- Supporting frontline team members and hosting customers
- Complete bank reconciliation including petty cash, debtors receipts and direct debits
- Following up overdue debtors daily
- Monitor cashflow daily and report to General Manager
- Creditors invoice coding and reconciliation
- IMS (MYOB) weekly pay roll for staff and IRD, PAYE Filing and payments
- Updating BrightHR with absent staff, leave requests and documentation
- Bi-monthly GST returns and payments
- Finalising monthly accounts and GST
- Finalising monthly profit and loss accounts
- Managing our social media including Facebook, GMB, YouTube
- Working with the General Manager on promotional activities/sponsorships
- Stocking new and used vehicles into DMS
- Invoicing new and used vehicles through DMS
- Finance ledger management and compliance
- Vetting new supplier credit applications
- Overseeing and approving general staff uniform purchases
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
- Other general duties as requested by management
This position is Monday – Friday, 9am – 3:30pm, 27.5 hours per week. Additional hours may be required to keep up with workload during busy times.
An immediate start can be arranged for the successful applicant. Contact Mark Morrell – General Manager for a full, detailed job description.
Work alongside industry respected, experienced team members in a company that’s going places!
Learn more about our company here: www.morrellmotors.co.nz – Taupo’s Large Business Excellence Winner – 2019.
Find out why Taupo is such a great place to live: www.lovetaupo.com
Morrell Motors is a drug, alcohol, and smoke-free work place.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.