Morrell Motors is one of Taupo’s longest standing Automotive Dealerships, operating for more than 38 years. Morrell Motors is a multi-franchise Dealership, authorised agents for Mercedes-Benz, Subaru, Fiat, Ram, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Jeep & Dodge. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Automotive Technician to join our friendly, award winning and growing team.
To be successful in this position, your skills and attributes will include:
- Relevant Automotive trade qualification
- Minimum 3 years experience post-qualification
- WOF certification would be an advantage (not essential)
- Recent experience working within a franchise Dealership workshop environment
- Previous experience with our franchise partners would be an advantage (not essential)
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Auto electrical skills would be an advantage (not essential)
- The ability to work well to deadlines and under pressure
- High standard of mechanic workmanship and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong team player
- Motivated, reliable, and a positive attitude
- Great work ethic and good personal values
- Committed to stay with the company long term
The successful applicant will in turn receive:
- Excellent remuneration package including overtime where applicable
- Paid annual Birthday leave
- Uniform including safety boots
- Ongoing training and the opportunity to expand your skills
- Become a key player on a friendly, ambitious team
This position can be physically demanding so a degree of physical fitness will be required.
This position is for a minimum of 40 hours per week, 8 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday, however additional hours may be required to keep up with the workload. Saturday work at overtime rates can be negotiated.
An immediate start can be arranged for the successful applicant.
Learn more about our company here: www.morrellmotors.co.nz – Taupo’s Large Business Excellence Winner – 2019.
Find out why Taupo is such a great place to live: www.lovetaupo.com
Morrell Motors is a drug, alcohol and smoke-free workplace.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.